Few people love their pets more than the people of Idaho – with all the pet-friendly businesses and outdoor activities around us, it’s easy for an animal lover to love being in the wild. ‘Idaho.
The good folks at Idaho Humane know it too. That’s why they’ve planned a complete, pet-friendly Halloween party called “Paws and Pumpkins” where there’s a lot going on for pets AND their owners!
Would you like to attend this event with your four-legged friend? Here are the details:
- The event will take place on Saturday, October 29 at the Bird Street location of the Idaho Humane Society.
- The event is totally family friendly AND pet friendly!
- There will be food trucks and a beer garden during the event
- There will be a costume contest – for the pets! So dress up your furry friends!
Perhaps the most exciting prize of all will be their raffle!
For just $50 you can buy a ticket (with proceeds going to the Idaho Humane Society, of course) and win a VIP vacation! The winner will have his choice during the following trips:
- Four days and three nights in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, including accommodation for 2 at the Lodge at Jackson Hole or the Rustic Inn at Jackson Hole.
- Three days and two nights in Lake Tahoe, Nevada, including accommodation for 2 at the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Spa and Casino
- Four days and three nights in Portland, OR including accommodations for 2 at the Benson Hotel, a wine tour in the Willamette Valley, and a food tour of downtown Portland
You can also buy tickets online, without needing to be present, HERE.
15 pets you can’t own in the city of Boise
Is it really illegal to bury your pet in Idaho?
What is the law on burying your pets in Idaho? Here are the rules you’ll need to follow if you plan to bury your pet in Idaho, according to the Idaho State Department of Agriculture.